The Liebster Blog Award an award I’ve never heard of up until yesterday when I found out that I’ve been nominated for it; which is totally awesome. I would like to thank http://rolasaady.wordpress.com/ for this nomination it’s an honor and I thank you.
Rules of Participation:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions.
3.Nominate 11 bloggers for the same.
The 11 Questions
1. Name a book that changed your life? The Harry Potter series if it weren’t for those books I don’t know if I would’ve even starting writing.
2. Who is your favorite author/writer ? J.K. Rowling
3. How many pets do you have and what are their names? I have 2 dogs and their names are Lincoln and Reggie. I also have 5 cats and their names are Moreley, Chance, Pedro, Laya, and my New baby kitten Cream Puff.
4. Name the craziest thing you’ve done? It was my second experience getting drunk and I called someone who I really liked, but whom I haven’t talked to in like a little over a year. I called her and I didn’t get answer, so I then gave her number to a friend who called the poor girl non-stop for a week afterwards. (That could also be listed as one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done.)
5. Who’s my best friend? Caitlyn.
6. Name a childhood prank? I was 10 or 11 and I really wanted to scare my mom when I got home from school, so I went around to the back door and hid in the kitchen and waited to jump out and scare my mom. Little did I know that our neighbors house was broken into earlier in the day and that my mother was on pins and needles. She heard me come in through the back door and nearly kicked my ass because she thought I was a burglar. oops! Sorry I couldn’t really think of any successful pranks.
7. Who are your favorite music artists? Jesse McCartney, Taylor Swift, Reba McEntire, Eminem, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Scotty McCreery, Usher, and Elvis.
8. Name a place you would love to visit? Hawaii.
9. If I had just 5 minutes left to live what is the one thing I would do? Tell all of the people that I care about that I love them.
10. What’s my favorite sport? Basketball.
11. How do I define love? Love is a gift.
Best of luck to my nominees!!! 🙂
I dedicate this nomination to my grandmother who passed away Friday afternoon.